We are pleased to announce the shortlists for the sparqs Student Engagement Awards, taking place at our Conference on 23rd March 2017 in Edinburgh. Good luck to all those in the running and thank you to everyone who submitted nominations, they were of a very high standard and it was a tough decision for panel members to choose between them.
See the Awards webpage for further details.
We invited students’ associations and institutions within Scotland to submit nominations across the following six categories relating to the overall conference theme of 'impact':
- An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their university which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
- An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their college which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
- A co-curricular initiative/project (curriculum design/curriculum delivery/assessment) which has had an impact across the college or university.
- A student-led initiative across the college or university which demonstrates a clear commitment to equality and diversity and has had an impact across the organisation.
- University course rep of the year.
- College course rep of the year.
We look forward once again to celebrating the innovative work going on across the sector!.
If you have any queries about the awards, or anything else conference-related, please contact David Scott, Institutional Support and Development Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org