Calling all course reps and apprentices!
- Do you have experience as a course rep and will be a student during 2017-18 ?
- Will you be an apprentice during 2017-18, or are you a recent graduate apprentice wishing to develop your core skills?
....if so, and you would like to earn some income, there's still time to apply to be a sparqs Associate Trainer to train course reps or apprentice reps!
Apply to join our team of students to deliver training during the academic year 2017-18.
No previous training experience is required, we will provide comprehensive training at a residential training event. The role offers a competitive hourly rate of pay and flexible working hours to fit in with your studies.
Here’s what previous trainers have said about the role:
- “What started as a part time job when I was studying for my course has led on to so much more".
- "Working as an AT for sparqs for over 3 years enabled me to really develop my skills as a trainer; performing this role led directly on to me becoming a college lecturer".
- "The AT role is a great job for students as you can fit it round your studies, there are lots of amazing personal development from sparqs and you get paid to meet lots of lovely students".
- Deadline for submitting applications ~ 12noon on Wednesday 10th May
- Interviews will be held in Edinburgh on Monday 22nd May
See the relevant recruitment webpage for full information and application details:
It’s a great opportunity and we'd be obliged if institutions and students' associations could please circulate this information to any eligible students and apprentices who may be interested. If you would like recruitment posters and leaflets sent to you to circulate, please contact email@example.com or contact the sparqs office on 0131 622 6599. Thank you!