This training event provided a comprehensive introduction to national arrangements and procedures that help colleges ensure the best possible student experience. Participants were encouraged to consider how best to use these arrangements and procedures in their roles to identify and bring about change for their students.
Objectives: to enable participants to:
- Be able to explain the national arrangements and procedures that make up the quality framework for colleges.
- Be able to explain the college processes and mechanisms that help colleges assure and enhance quality.
- Create an action plan for the year ahead using national and college quality arrangements.
Audience: College student officers with an education remit and students’ association staff.
Materials from the event can be viewed here:
Some other useful documents referenced at the training:
- sparqs Student Partnership Agreement Guidance for Colleges
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland
- SFC summary of 2015-16 College Outcome Agreements
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students' Associations in Scotland
The hashtag for the event, for use on Twitter, was #TQ15college
The event began at 10.00am and finished at 5.00pm. It was free to attend and lunch and refreshments were provided.
If you would like to discuss this event further, please contact Hannah Clarke, Development Consultant – email@example.com - 07966104056