We are delighted to announce the shortlists for the 2017 sparqs Student Engagement Awards! Thank you to everyone who submitted nominations, they were of a very high standard and it was a tough decision for panel members to choose between them.
We invited award nominations across six categories relating to the overall conference theme of 'impact':
- An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their university which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
- An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their college which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
- A co-curricular initiative/project (curriculum design/curriculum delivery/assessment) which has had an impact across the college or university.
- A student-led initiative across the college or university which demonstrates a clear commitment to equality and diversity and has had an impact across the organisation.
- University course rep of the year.
- College course rep of the year.
The awards will be presented at the end of our conference on Thursday 23rd March 2017 and we very much hope that delegates will be able to stay on for the awards reception, taking place from 5.00-6.30pm.
Anyone involved in a shortlisted awards submission who isn't attending the full conference is most welcome to join us for the Awards ceremony at 5.00pm. Please just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are coming along.
The reception will be hosted by Professor Norman Sharp OBE, Chair of sparqs Trustee Board.
Reminder re Conference Registration closing date - 10th March!
If you're planning to come along to the full conference on 23rd March, please note that registration closes on Friday 10th March, so please register ASAP if you've not yet done so.
We look forward to seeing you on 23rd March!