Calling all course reps!
- Will you be a student during 2017-18?
- Do you have experience as a course rep?
- Would you like to earn some income?
....apply to be a sparqs Associate Trainer!
Apply to join our team of students to deliver training to course reps in institutions during the academic year 2017-18.
No previous training experience is required, we will provide comprehensive training at a residential training event. The role offers a competitive hourly rate of pay and flexible working hours to fit in with your studies.
Here’s what previous trainers have said about the role:
- “What started as a part time job when I was studying for my course has led on to so much more".
- "Working as an AT for sparqs for over 3 years enabled me to really develop my skills as a trainer; performing this role led directly on to me becoming a college lecturer".
- "The AT role is a great job for students as you can fit it round your studies, there are lots of amazing personal development from sparqs and you get paid to meet lots of lovely students".
- Applications opened ~ Friday 31st March
- Deadline for submitting applications ~ 12noon on Wednesday 10th May
- Interviews will be held in Edinburgh on Monday 22nd May
See the AT recruitment webpage for full information and application details.
It’s a great opportunity and we'd be obliged if institutions and students' associations could please circulate this information to any eligible students who may be interested. If you would like recruitment posters and leaflets sent to you to circulate, please contact email@example.com or contact the sparqs office on 0131 622 6599. Thank you!