As of 12noon on Monday 8th May 2018, our current recruitment campaign for Associate Trainers is now closed. The recruitment pages are still currently available for reference only, until the recruitment process is complete.
Calling all course reps and apprentices!
- Do you have experience as a course rep and will be a student during 2018-19 ?
- Will you be an apprentice during 2018-19, or are you a recent graduate apprentice wishing to develop your core skills?
....if so, and you would like to earn some income, apply to be a sparqs Associate Trainer to train course reps or apprentice reps during academic year 2018-19!
No previous training experience is required, we will provide comprehensive training at our annual residential training event on 29th-31st August 2018. The role offers a competitive hourly rate of pay and flexible working hours to fit in with your studies. .
Here’s what previous trainers have said about the role:
- “What started as a part-time job when I was studying for my course has led on to so much more".
- "Working as an AT for sparqs for over 3 years enabled me to really develop my skills as a trainer; performing this role led directly on to me becoming a college lecturer".
- "The AT role is a great job for students as you can fit it round your studies, there are lots of amazing personal development from sparqs and you get paid to meet lots of lovely students".
Key dates for both posts:
- Applications opened ~ Monday 19th March 2018
- Deadline for submitting applications ~ 12noon on Tuesday 8th May 2018
- Interviews will be held during week beginning 21st May 2018
- Mandatory 3-day residential training event ~ Wednesday 29th to Friday 31st August 2018
How to apply
See the relevant recruitment webpage for full information and application details:
It’s a great opportunity and we'd be obliged if institutions and students' associations could please circulate this information to any eligible students and apprentices who may be interested. Thank you!
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact David Scott, Institutional Support and Development Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like recruitment posters and leaflets sent to you to circulate, please contact Sarah Davidson, Central Support Team Co-ordinator - email@example.com or contact the sparqs office on 0131 622 6599.