Congratulations to all of our Student Engagement Award-winners and thanks to everyone who joined us on 22nd June for the Awards ceremony, which also included the launch of our report Celebrating Successful Partnerships in 2020-21. The report features many of the submissions for the Awards and is a testament to all the amazing work to ensure student engagement across a most difficult year.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to make submissions to the Awards. In what would normally be a year for our internationally renowned biennial conference, the challenges for student engagement and the importance of partnership are at the forefront of our minds as the impact of the pandemic continues. Although we could not hold a conference in 2021 due to the pandemic, we nonetheless wanted to celebrate the successes of our sector through the Awards.
View the shortlists for all the categories and see below for the winners and runners-up for each Award.
THE WINNERS AND RUNNERS-UP!
- click on each heading below to view the detailed category webpages . . .
- Winner: Muckers Nation – The Students’ Online Equine Community at SRUC ~ Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC)
- Runner up: Thank you forms: bringing Fife College students and academic staff closer ~ Fife College Students’ Association
- Winner: School of Life Sciences Academic Events and Social Media ~ University of Dundee
- Runner-up: Learner Support for Protected Characteristics Focus Groups ~ Heriot-Watt University
- Winner: Discovering DASA ~ Dundee and Angus College Students’ Association
- Runner-up: Class Representative Meetings – Restructure ~ Glasgow Clyde College Students’ Association
- Winner: Recruiting & Supporting Class Reps in a Remote Working Environment workshop ~ Glasgow Caledonian University Students’ Association
- Runner-up: Collaborative development of ENSA online Programme Rep training ~ Edinburgh Napier Students’ Association
- Winner: Closing the Gap with 360 approach to feedback ~ New College Lanarkshire and NCL Students’ Association
- Runner-up: Dive in to an impactful way to embed, diversity, inclusion, values and equality ~ West Lothian College Students’ Association and West Lothian College
- Winner: StrathReps: A Student Rep Success Story ~ Strathclyde Students’ Union and the University of Strathclyde
- Runner-up: The Summer Team Enterprise Programme (STEP) ~ University of St Andrews, University of St Andrews Students’ Association, and the Playfair Consultancy student society
Congratulations again to everyone involved in the winning submissions and all those featured in our celebration report!