We are delighted to announce that nominations are now open for the second sparqs Student Engagement Awards, taking place at our Conference on 23rd March 2017 in Edinburgh. The conference will be rounded off with the Awards reception, in a fitting end to the day.
We are inviting students’ associations and institutions within Scotland to submit nominations across the following six categories relating to the overall conference theme of 'impact':
- An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their university which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
- An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their college which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
- A co-curricular initiative/project (curriculum design/curriculum delivery/assessment) which has had an impact across the college or university.
- An student-led initiative across the college or university which demonstrates a clear commitment to equality and diversity and has had an impact across the organisation.
- University class rep of the year.
- College class rep of the year.
We look forward once again to celebrating the innovative work going on across the sector!
How to make your nominations
Nominations should be submitted via the following Jotform links:
Categories 1-4: https://form.jotformeu.com/70153002344339
Categories 5 & 6: https://form.jotformeu.com/70152453114343
Deadline for submissions!
The nominations process is open from Monday 16th January 2017 and the deadline for submissions is Monday 20th February 2017.
Registration to attend the conference will open on Monday 30th January 2017 so please come back to the website then to register for your place. We will be advertising an early-bird reduced rate available until Monday 13th February 2017, so please be sure to set yourself a reminder to book early!
If you have any queries about the awards, or anything else conference-related, please contact David Scott, Institutional Support and Development Manager – email@example.com