Registration is still open for QAA Scotland's Focus On: Feedback from Assessment event on Thursday 22nd March 2018 at the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow.
The event will showcase work undertaken in support of the nation-wide Focus On project and will explore the following topics:
- Institutional approaches to improving feedback.
- Working in partnership with students to improve feedback.
- Using technology for assessment feedback.
- Aligning student and tutor expectation around feedback.
- Using data to evaluate practice.
sparqs is leading a session at the event, in conjunction with SRUC Students’ Association, to examine how staff and students can work in closer partnership to enhance assessment feedback.
The event will appeal to students, student representatives, policy makers and practitioners. More information about this and previous Focus On projects can be found on the Enhancement Themes website.
If you have any queries about the event you can contact QAA Scotland by email at email@example.com or by phone: 0141 572 3420.
We look forward to seeing you on 22nd March if you're attending!