Course Rep Training for Apprentice Reps - sparqs
Our Apprentice Rep Training materials, introduced in 2016-17, are aimed at newly elected apprentice reps who have not attended training before. It aims to develop confidence in their role, as being an apprentice rep for the first time can be a daunting prospect.
The training lasts 2 hours and is split into 2 parts. The first part looks at the role of the apprentice rep and what the Apprentice Learning Experience is, while the second half takes the rep through the process they would go through as a rep.
As well as the training materials, we have also developed a presentation which gives an introduction to the Apprentice Learning Experience, for colleges to use to generate initial interest amongst apprentices.
See the Training for Apprentices webpage for all the materials and further information.
To read more about our wider work in developing the apprentice voice in both colleges and workplaces, please see our Apprentice Voice webpage.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Students as active partners in shaping their learning experience - Leeds Trinity University College
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs