Course Rep Recruitment resources - sparqs
Some useful course rep recruitment resources, developed due to demand for support to recruit reps online during the 2020 COVID-19 health crisis.
The resources include a guide to the course rep role and template presentation to help with recruitment, as well as a sparqs' welcome note to new reps and a template letter which reps can use to introduce themselves to their classmates.
Even if institutions have already recruited reps, they may find the welcome note and template letter useful to circulate to reps.
For further information, contact:
- Name: Denise McCaig
- Role: Development Consultant
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 07966 104056
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University