Nominations are now closed for the second sparqs Student Engagement Awards taking place at our Conference on 23rd March 2017 in Edinburgh. The conference will be rounded off with the Awards reception, in a fitting end to the day.
We invited students’ associations and institutions within Scotland to submit nominations across the following six categories relating to the overall conference theme of 'impact':
- An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their university which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
- An initiative led by a students’ association in partnership with their college which has made the most impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
- A co-curricular initiative/project (curriculum design/curriculum delivery/assessment) which has had an impact across the college or university.
- An student-led initiative across the college or university which demonstrates a clear commitment to equality and diversity and has had an impact across the organisation.
- University class rep of the year.
- College class rep of the year.
Please see the following guidelines, which have been added in response to some queries around potential submissions. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact David Scott, as noted at the bottom of this page.
Categories 1 & 2
We are happy to receive award nominations from students’ associations who have developed an initiative themselves, which is valued by the college and has had impact on the enhancement of the student experience.
Categories 1, 2, 3 & 4
Please provide as much information as you can to support your submission. We would like to know: what was the issue, your solution, outcome, etc.
Categories 5 & 6
In addition to course reps we would welcome nominations from other volunteer reps (lead reps, school reps, etc.) who have contributed to the enhancement of learning and teaching and the overall student experience.
How to submit your nomination(s)
Nominations are now closed, the following Jotform links are for reference only:
Categories 1-4: https://form.jotformeu.com/70153002344339
Categories 5 & 6: https://form.jotformeu.com/70152453114343
The nominations process was open from Monday 16th January 2017 and the deadline for submissions was Monday 20th February 2017.
If you have any queries please contact David Scott, Institutional Support and Development Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org