We are delighted to introduce our excellent team of student Associate Trainers (ATs) for the coming academic year. The team includes 10 newly-recruited trainers and 6 returners from previous years, including one trainer who is returning for her sixth year as an AT!
The team will begin delivering Introductory Course Rep Training (part two) from week beginning 19th September 2022 onwards. Bookings are now open, as detailed in our CRT news article, which outlines the changes to the training and the process for the coming year.
The team's induction process began on 3rd August, with an online induction day, followed by our intensive, annual, four-day 'CRT Train the Trainer' event on 23rd-26th August 2022, equipping them with the skills and knowledge to fulfil their role.
The 2022-23 team are as follows and their biographies can be viewed on the staff page on our website:
- Susana Woitzik - Abertay University
- Finn Link - Abertay University
- Beth Macphee - City of Glasgow College
- Vincent Waters - Glasgow Caledonian University
- Manuela Davies-Vengoechea - Glasgow School of Art
- Cecilia (Remi) Coker - Robert Gordon University
- Promise Effiong - Robert Gordon University
- Sarah Calder - Robert Gordon University
- Damson Ellen - SRUC
- Lane Deamant - The University of Edinburgh
- Ho-Yin (Henry) Yip - The University of Edinburgh
- Kirsten Koss - University of Aberdeen
- Lauren-Marie Kennedy - University of Dundee
- Lucy Hogben - University of Stirling
- Kirsty Turkington - University of Strathclyde
- Clare Hunter - University of the West of Scotland
We know that you will join us in extending a warm welcome to the new trainers joining us this year!