We are delighted to introduce our excellent team of student Associate Trainers (ATs) for the coming academic year. The team includes nine newly-recruited trainers and seven returners from previous years!
The team will begin delivering Introductory Course Rep Training (part two) from week beginning Monday 18th September 2023 onwards. Bookings for 2023-24 are now open, as detailed in our separate CRT news article.
The team's induction process began on 8th June, with an online induction day, followed by our intensive, annual, four-day 'CRT Train the Trainer' event taking place from 22nd-25th August 2023, equipping them with the skills and knowledge to fulfil their role.
The 2023-24 team are as follows and their biographies can be viewed on the staff page on our website:
- Finn Link - Abertay University
- Elspeth Nicol - Abertay University
- Beth Macphee - City of Glasgow College
- Louise Hallam - Glasgow Caledonian University
- Indre Lostyte - Glasgow Clyde College
- Manuela Davies-Vengoechea - Glasgow School of Art
- Eve King - Glasgow School of Art
- Sarah Calder - Robert Gordon University
- Danielle Higginson - SRUC
- Lane Deamant - The University of Edinburgh
- Kirsten Koss - University of Aberdeen
- Ari Badr - University of Glasgow
- Thelma Adaeze Munonye - University of Stirling
- Duncan Weatherston - University of Strathclyde
- Madeleine Brown - University of Strathclyde
- Clare Hunter - University of the West of Scotland
We know that you will join us in extending a warm welcome to the new trainers joining us this year!