Welcome to 2019! We hope you have had a wonderful festive break and are feeling recharged and ready for 2019.
What better way to ease yourself back in than with some light reading?
We wanted to highlight some useful resources for you all here, based on our projects and publications from the previous year:
- ODL guidance – A practice guide to help universities and students’ associations engage online distance learrning students in quality – including feedback, representative systems, and formal processes.
- Student Engagement in your Gender Action Plan (GAP) Benchmarking and Development Tool: building on our recent project with NUS Scotland, this tool provides an accessible way for you to benchmark your current activity and provides practical suggestions for improving student engagement in GAPs.
- sparqs' ELIR 4 practice guide: a handbook for students' association reps and staff to support meaningful student engagement throughout the ELIR (Enhancement-led Institutional Review).
- QAA Scotland’s Student Transitions Map: Exploring the student journey - promoting the skills & support for success.
- QAA Scotland’s Student Voice resources: a host of tools to help you think about how to use student voice and feedback