Calling all course reps and apprentice reps!
- Do you have experience as a course rep or apprentice rep?
- Will you be a student or apprentice during 2019-20?
....if so, and you would like to earn some income, apply to be a sparqs Associate Trainer to train student representatives during academic year 2019-20!
No previous training experience is required, we will provide comprehensive training at our annual residential training event on 28th-30th August 2019. The role offers a competitive hourly rate of pay and flexible working hours to fit in with your studies.
Here’s what previous trainers have said about the role:
- “What started as a part-time job when I was studying for my course has led on to so much more".
- "Working as an AT for sparqs for over 3 years enabled me to really develop my skills as a trainer; performing this role led directly on to me becoming a college lecturer".
- "The AT role is a great job for students as you can fit it round your studies, there are lots of amazing personal development from sparqs and you get paid to meet lots of lovely students".
- Applications opened ~ Wednesday 8th May 2019.
- Deadline for submitting applications ~ 12noon on Friday 31st May 2019 (we are accepting applications up until 12noon on Monday 3rd June as the shortlisting process does not take place until then).
- Interviews will be held during week beginning 17th June 2019 in Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
- Mandatory 3-day residential training event ~ Wednesday 28th to Friday 30th August 2019 in Stirling.
How to apply
See the recruitment webpage for full information and application details.
It’s a great opportunity and we'd be obliged if institutions and students' associations could please circulate this information to any eligible students and apprentices who may be interested. Thank you!
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Nicola McIntosh, Business Manager email@example.com
If you would like recruitment posters and leaflets sent to you to circulate, please contact Sarah Davidson, Central Support Team Co-ordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the sparqs office on 0131 622 6599.