sparqs 2020-21 Associate Trainer recruitment is open for applications - deadline 12noon, Friday 15th May 2020!
Calling all course reps and apprentice reps!
- Do you have experience as a course rep or apprentice rep?
- Will you be a student or apprentice during 2020-21?
If so, and you would like to earn some income, apply to be a sparqs Associate Trainer to train student representatives during academic year 2020-21!
No previous training experience is required, we will provide comprehensive training at our annual residential training event on 25th-28th August 2020. The role offers a competitive hourly rate of pay and flexible working hours to fit in with your studies.
Here’s what previous trainers have said about the role:
- “What started as a part-time job when I was studying for my course has led on to so much more".
- "Working as an AT for sparqs for over 3 years enabled me to really develop my skills as a trainer; performing this role led directly on to me becoming a college lecturer".
- "The AT role is a great job for students as you can fit it round your studies, there are lots of amazing personal development from sparqs and you get paid to meet lots of lovely students".
- Applications open ~ Monday 9th March 2020
- Deadline for submitting applications ~ 12noon on Friday 15th May 2020
- Interviews will be held - during week beginning 1st June 2020 in Edinburgh (other interview locations can be arranged).
- Mandatory 4-day residential training event ~ Tuesday 25th August to Friday 28th August 2020 in Stirling.
How to apply
See the recruitment webpage for full information and application details.
It’s a great opportunity and we'd be obliged if institutions and students' associations could please circulate this information to any eligible students and apprentices who may be interested. Thank you!
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Nicola McIntosh, Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org