Our annual event to equip participants with the knowledge and ability to use the quality enhancement agenda to deliver change for their students’ learning and teaching experience.
That’s Quality! aims to enable student officers and students’ association staff to develop:
- A broad understanding of student partnership and student engagement in quality enhancement;
- An awareness and understanding of the five elements of the QEF;
- An understanding of the Enhancement Theme and how it relates to your students;
- An understanding of the different sources of data and information universities use and how you can use these to make change.
Participants were required to complete a short online training module prior to the event. The online module provided essential background information to enable successful participation in the face-to-face training days.
You can view the materials from the event:
- Main Presentation
- QAA Scotland Presentation - Enhancement Themes Student-led Project
The event hashtag, for use on Twitter, was #TQ19uni
This event was for student officers with an education remit, students’ association staff and senior reps/executive officers.
The first day of the course began at 10.30am (registration and refreshments from 10.00am) and the second day finished by 4.00pm.
For further information about this event, please contact Hannah Clarke, Senior Development Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07966 104056.
Event costs and terms and conditions
The cost of this event was £63.95 per delegate. This was to cover dinner, bed and breakfast, as charged by the venue (accommodation was in single rooms). sparqs covered all the other event costs, e.g. meeting rooms and catering.
If you booked a place but were later unable to attend, you were permitted to send an alternate from your institution. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds once the accommodation had been confirmed with the venue, unless the costs could be covered, e.g. if there was a waiting list.
This is a chargeable event, with the following pricing options:
|Residential: dinner, bed and breakfast||£63.95|