PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN ONLINE MEETING
- joining instructions (including VC details) will be issued prior to the meeting
The aim of That's Quality! Universities is to equip participants with the knowledge and ability to be an effective students' association education officer.
Please note that That’s Quality! participants must complete a short online training module prior to the event. The online module provides essential background information and thus successful participation in the online two-day training is dependent on its completion. A link to the module will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the event.
Through That’s Quality training (which is comprised of the online face-to-face training event and compulsory online module) you will gain an understanding of:
- Student partnership and why it is important.
- The role of national agencies and how they support your work.
- The national quality arrangements that assure the quality of universities in Scotland.
- Different developments in the sector and how you can engage with these to improve your students’ learning experience.
- The role of Education Officers during COVID-19.
See the Agenda for the event for further details, which is subject to change based on COVID-19 developments.
The event hashtag, for use on Twitter, is #sparqsTQU21
This event is for student officers with an education remit, students’ association staff and senior reps/executive officers.
Event costs and terms and conditions
This event is free, but participants must register in advance and complete the online module.
The course will begin at 9.30am and will finish by 2.30pm each day.
There will be breaks and time for individual reflection and work away from the computer throughout the two days.
For further information about this event, please contact Megan Brown Development Consultant – Megan.Brown@sparqs.ac.uk - 07469354245