This event provided an introduction to the new quality arrangements for colleges.
The morning session introduced student officers and students’ association staff to the new Education Scotland review framework How Good is our College? College quality staff were invited to join the afternoon session which explored practical steps to engage students in college self-evaluation activities.
The day included input from Education Scotland and the Scottish Funding Council.
The event hashtag, for use on Twitter, was #sparqsHGIOC
College student officers, students’ association staff (full event) and college quality managers (afternoon session only).
- Student officers and SA staff were invited to attend 11.00am-4.00pm
- College quality staff were invited to attend 12.30-4.00pm
You can view the materials from the day below:
- How good is our college?
- Arrangements for assuring and improving the quality of provision and services in Scotland’s colleges
- Student Engagement Framework
- PowerPoint presentation
- Dialogue sheet & challenge question cards
- HGIOC framework mapped to SEF document
- Gathering students’ view handout
For further information and support with student engagement in the new quality arrangements, please contact Hannah Clarke, Development Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org