Our third and final Academic Representation Co-ordinators’ network meeting of the 2017-18 academic year had a packed and exciting agenda, with two sessions on course reps (retention and online training), and a chance to input to sparqs’ forthcoming new strategic plan. There were also the usual sector quality sessions, plus a look ahead at the summer’s events, officer induction, and next year’s ARC events.
The agenda and materials from the sessions during the day can be viewed below:
- Core presentation
- College Quality Arrangements session - sparqs
- University Quality Arrangements session - sparqs, QAA Scotland, University of Stirling and Edinburgh Napier University
- Online Course Rep Training - UHI
- Course Rep Retention - Glasgow University SRC
- Course Rep Retention - Glasgow Caledonian University SA
- Education Officer Inductions - sparqs
The event hashtag, for use on Twitter, was #sparqsARC
The event began at 10.30am, with refreshments available from 10.00am, and finished at 4.00pm. Lunch was provided, and the event was free to attend.
If you want to discuss this event further please contact Simon Varwell, Development Consultant – email@example.com - 07815 938966.