We are delighted to introduce our excellent team of student Associate Trainers (ATs) for the coming academic year. The team includes eight newly-recruited trainers and six returners from previous years, including one trainer who is returning for her fifth year as an AT!
The team will begin delivering Introductory Course Rep Training (part two) from week beginning 20th September 2021 onwards. Bookings are now open, as detailed in our CRT news article, which outlines the changes to the training and the booking process for the coming year.
The team's induction process began on 15th June, with an online induction day, which will soon be followed by our intensive, annual, three-day 'CRT Train the Trainer' event on 24th-26th August 2021, which will equip them with the skills and knowledge to fulfil their role. As with last year, the training will take place online, via Zoom, which is a fitting start to their training, given that they will subsequently be delivering this year's sparqs' Introductory Course Rep Training via Zoom!
The 2021-22 team are as follows and their biographies can be viewed on the staff page on our website:
- Carlotta Canavesio - Abertay University
- Susana Woitzik - Abertay University
- Vincent Waters - Glasgow Caledonian University
- Daniel Moore - Glasgow Caledonian University
- Irina-Cristina Bogdan - Robert Gordon University
- Emmajane Kingaby - Robert Gordon University
- Michelle Denoon - Scottish School of Forestry, Inverness College UHI
- Elena Deamant - The University of Edinburgh
- Andie Rae - University of Dundee
- Lucy Hogben - University of Stirling
- Caraleigh McKenzie-Miller - University of Strathclyde
- Chelbi Hillan - University of Strathclyde
- Kirsty Turkington - University of the Highlands and Islands
- Clare Hunter - University of the West of Scotland
We know that you will join us in extending a warm welcome to them all!