This event drew together co-ordinators of Course Rep Training in universities and colleges for networking, training and development.
The day’s theme was the approaches that can be taken to (re-)develop training materials in time for 2016-17 delivery.
- An opportunity for participants to learn and share from each other’s Course Rep Training materials and development approaches.
- A “materials development café”, to generate exploration of and feedback on sparqs’ tools of support for developing Course Rep Training materials.
- A presentation on the development of online Course Rep Training at the University of Stirling.
- A chance to shape the agenda of next year’s meetings.
We asked participants to come prepared with:
- Examples of their Course Rep Training materials, such as handbooks, slides or VLE spaces, to share with other participants.
- Their thoughts on what they would find useful or could contribute in 2016-17’s series of events.
The materials from the day are available below:
- Materials development cafe tools
- Resources used in the materials development café session can already be found on our Enhancing Course Rep activities webpage.
- Stirling University Students' Union presentation on online Course Rep Training
- Action Planning template
- Future of the network feedback
The event hashtag, for use on Twitter, was #sparqsCRTcn. The day began at 10.30am (registration from 10.00am) and finished by 4.00pm. Lunch and refreshments were provided.
For more information, please contact Simon Varwell, sparqs Development Consultant - email@example.com or 07815 938966.