Our second Academic Representation Co-ordinators’ network meeting of the 2017-18 academic year took place on Tuesday 20th February. It included substantial sessions on key developments in the two sectors (HGIOC for colleges and the student-led project within the Enhancement Theme for universities).
There were also sessions on sparqs’ pilot project on course rep diversity; our work on student engagement in staff development; and presentations from participants on their own professional development.
You can view the materials from the day below:
Sharing Professional Development presentations:
- Paul Stalker - Glasgow Caledonian University Students' Association
- Kevin Ward - City of Glasgow College Students' Association
- Tanya Lubicz-Nawrocka, The University of Edinburgh
- Raziya Isayeva, Khazar University, Azerbaijan
- Murray Wiegratz-Hope, Higher Education Academy
- Simon Varwell, sparqs
The event hashtag, for use on Twitter, was #sparqsARC
The event began at 10.30am, with refreshments available from 10.00am, and finished at 4.00pm. Lunch was provided, and the event was free to attend.
If you want to discuss this event further please contact Simon Varwell, Development Consultant – email@example.com - 07815 938966.