The aim of the event was to equip participants with the knowledge and ability to use the quality enhancement agenda to deliver change for their students’ learning and teaching experience.
The event aimed to enable student officers and students’ association staff to:
- Describe the various elements of Quality Enhancement Framework.
- Explain the roles of the different sector agencies and how they support you.
- Develop an awareness of recent changes affecting the quality landscape in Scotland.
- Develop an understanding of how quality assurance and enhancement impacts their students’ learning experiences.
- Create an action plan to enhance their students’ learning experience.
View the materials from the day and other related information:
- sparqs ELIR Cycle 4 guidance
- SFC guidance for development of university outcome agreements
- sparqs GAPs benchmarking tool
- Intersectionality checklist
- sparqs guidance for development of a Student Partnership Agreement
- SFC letter of guidance 2018-19
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland
- sparqs practice guide on engaging students in Institution-led Review
The event hashtag, for use on Twitter, was #TQ18uni
This event was for student officers with an education remit, students’ association staff and senior reps/executive officers.
The first day of the course began at 10.30am (registration and refreshments from 10.00am) and the second day finished by 4.00pm.
For further information about this event, please contact Steph Kirkham, Development Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07880192722
Event costs and terms and conditions
The cost of this event is £107.99 per delegate. This is to cover dinner, bed and breakfast, as charged by the venue. sparqs cover all the other event costs, e.g. meeting rooms and catering. While we made every effort to ensure best value for money when booking this event, this was constrained by availability at a very busy time of year.
If you book a place but are later unable to attend, you are permitted to send an alternate from your institution. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once the accommodation has been confirmed with the venue, unless the costs can be covered, e.g. if there is a waiting list. We will make every effort to try and fill any such places, but cannot guarantee this.
This is a chargeable event, with the following pricing options:
|Residential: dinner, bed and breakfast||£107.99|