An event to equip participants with the knowledge and ability to use the quality enhancement agenda to deliver change for their students’ learning and teaching experience.
The event enabled student officers and students’ association staff to develop:
- A broad understanding of student partnership and student engagement in quality enhancement.
- An awareness and understanding of the five elements of the Quality Enhancement Framework.
- An understanding of the new Enhancement Theme and how it relates to their students.
- An understanding of the different sources of data and information universities use and how they can be uses to make change.
View the materials from the day below:
- HE Quality Glossary
- SFC Guidance to HE Institutions on Quality from August 2017-2022
- Working Group on Student Engagement final report
The event hashtag, for use on Twitter, was #TQ17uni
The first day of the course began at 10.30am and the second day finished at 4.00pm.
This event was for Student officers with an education remit, Students’ Association staff and senior reps/executive officers.
Event costs and terms and conditions
Dinner, bed and breakfast were provided at West Park Dundee for the cost of £58.95 per delegate. sparqs covered the other venue/catering costs. Delegates were responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel.
Delegates registered but unable to attend were permitted to send an alternate. Please note that we reserve the right to charge the full fee if you registered and failed to attend.
For further information about this event, please contact Hannah Clarke, Development Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07966104056
This is a chargeable event, with the following pricing options:
|Residential: dinner, bed and breakfast||£58.95|