Course Rep Training for Taught Postgraduate Course Reps - sparqs
In 2017 sparqs developed a training module for course reps on postgraduate taught (PGT) courses.
The training builds on our introductory Course Rep Training to be more relevant to the distinct learning experiences of PGT study, including its often diverse student community, high levels of blended delivery, and strong professional and career connections.
The training lasts for 90 minutes. It is designed to be delivered to between 12-25 delegates per session. However, PGT student numbers can be very different, so numbers may warrant delivery to smaller groups, in which case the training can take on more of an informal, discursive style. See the tutor notes for information on how you can adapt the materials for the kinds of groups you might have.
See the PGT Course Rep Training webpage for further details and to access the materials.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University