A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
A Student Engagment Framework for Scotland is a document endorsed and owned by all the sector agencies and representative bodies in the university and college sector.
Student engagement is fundamental to universities and colleges - whether in learning and teaching, quality processes or governance. But what precisely does the term mean in reality, and what is the implication of student engagment for practice across the sector?
For further details please see link below:
The Framework, published in December 2012, is endorsed by the following sector partners alongside sparqs: Education Scotland, The Higher Education Academy Scotland, National Union of Students Scotland, Quality Assurance Agency Scotland, Scotland’s Colleges, Scottish Funding Council, Universities Scotland.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners