A guide to inducting students' association education officers in colleges for 2021-22 - sparqs
Developed in response to sector demand, this resource supports those staff who are likely to work together to create the annual induction programme for incoming students’ association education officers in summer 2021. It looks at the key spheres of activity of a typical education officer and the underpinning approaches that should inform their induction.
It is based on the principle of partnership between the students’ association and staff in management, quality and governance roles, who should all contribute to an effective induction programme.
Produced for the first time in spring 2020, the resource has been updated to reflect the context of the 2021-22 academic year, and will continue to be updated on an annual basis, in light of specific changes in the context of the role.
For further information, please contact:
- Name – Simon Varwell
- Role – Senior Development Consultant
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 07815 938966
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University
- Effective Participation in Meetings - Perth College UHI
- Class Rep Health Check Activity - Perth College UHI