A Synthesis of Practice and Effects in Student Engagement - DR K.Wimpenny (Coventry University)
A report of research undertaken by qualitative research synthesis (QRS) to make sense of concepts, categories or themes that have recurred across the Student engagement literature, in particular the practice and effects of student engagement.
Written by Dr Katherine Wimpenny and Professor Maggi Savin-Baden of Coventry University and originally presented ot the Higher Education Academy.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University