Guidance on Student Partnership Agreements (Universities) - sparqs
Student Partnerships were first outlined in the Scottish Government's paper, Putting Learners at the Centre, which proposed a document setting out how students and their institutions interact.
Student Partnership Agreements are a way in which students’ associations and institutions can promote ways in which students can interact with staff at their institution to improve quality.
This Guidance has been created after initiating discussion between sparqs and the sector about the specifics of the Student Partnership Agreement model.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University