Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
Institutions and students’ associations use many different tools to gain feedback from students on the learning experience – surveys, focus groups, questionnaires and so on. But a wider question exists about how well students are engaged in the shaping of those tools and the use of the outputs – and the more they are engaged, the more credible the tool will be.
This tool, developed for a forthcoming sparqs resource on feedback, looks at things that can be done before, during and after the use of a feedback tool to engage students in not only commenting on their learning but shaping the ways in which they do so.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University