Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
Institutions and students’ associations use many different tools to gain feedback from students on the learning experience – surveys, focus groups, questionnaires and so on. But a wider question exists about how well students are engaged in the shaping of those tools and the use of the outputs – and the more they are engaged, the more credible the tool will be.
This tool, developed for a forthcoming sparqs resource on feedback, looks at things that can be done before, during and after the use of a feedback tool to engage students in not only commenting on their learning but shaping the ways in which they do so.
- Creating and reviewing student engagement roles - sparqs
- Supporting Sabbatical Officers as they leave office - University of St Andrews Students' Association
- Student Learning Experience model - sparqs
- Suggested questions for Course Reps to use 2023-24 - sparqs
- An induction guide for Academic Representation Co-ordinators - sparqs
- Enhancing the Student Led Teaching Awards (SLTA) Process - University of St Andrews Students Association
- Systematic Literature Review of "Hard to Reach" Students and methods of Inclusive Engagement - University of Cambridge
- Scottish Quality Concerns Scheme in context - student guide - sparqs
- Inclusive education research - The University of Edinburgh (Students as Change Agents programme)
- Professional standards framework for student engagement - sparqs
- Student Learning Experience (original tool) - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Students as active partners in shaping their learning experience - Leeds Trinity University College
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Supporting Senior Student Officers in Universities - sparqs
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
See other resources linked to the Student Engagement Framework here.
See all publications by sparqs here.
For all resources published by sparqs, see the "sparqs Resources" category in the list on the left, including the following: