Module Evaluation Leaflet - Queen Margaret University
This leaflet was created by Queen Margaret University for module co-ordinators and other staff involved in teaching and supporting learning.
It provides advice on why, how and when to evaluate modules and includes guidance around the importance of involving students in this.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Students as active partners in shaping their learning experience - Leeds Trinity University College
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs