Course Rep Training for Students in Supported Education - sparqs
A full range of resources to enable the training of course reps in supported education. These materials were revised and updated in 2016.
The materials were initially designed and piloted in 2012, in conjunction with staff and students of Stevenson College (now part of Edinburgh College), Cardonald College (now part of Glasgow Clyde College) and Clydebank College (now part of West College Scotland).
Please see link below:
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University