Enhancement Themes Transitions leaflet - QAA Scotland and sparqs
To help students be engaged in the 2014-17 QAA Enhancement Theme, sparqs worked with QAA Scotland to produce a leaflet to help students engage with the theme to enhance the quality of learning and teaching in their university.
The 'Student Transitions' Enhancement Theme, ran from 2014 until June 2017, considering the student learner journey and the transitions involved, from before students start their course all the way through to employment and further study.
For more information on the Enhancement Themes and for links to further QAA resources see our Enhancement Themes webpage.
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Effective Participation in Meetings - Perth College UHI
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University
- Class Rep Health Check Activity - Perth College UHI
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice