Course Rep Lifecycle planning tool - sparqs
sparqs’ course rep lifecycles are taken from our guidance on embedding the course rep role within the Higher Education Achievement Report – though the lifecycles are just as applicable in the college sector.
They look from both the course rep and institutional perspective at the different activities that need to be put in place throughout the year to enable the course rep system to be effective. They include the range of administrative, practical and strategic tasks that a wide variety of staff and student officers will need to consider and co-ordinate.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners