Tool for mapping student engagement in institutional structures - sparqs
For student engagement to be successful, there needs to be a clear sense of how the student representative structure fits in with the institutional decision-making structure. For instance, student officers will need to communicate both with each other as well as with relevant committees and staff.
This diagram is a simple, generic map of how this might happen. It can be customised to fit in with individual structure and terminology, and can spark conversations about institutions’ strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in student engagement.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Students as active partners in shaping their learning experience - Leeds Trinity University College
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs