Tool for Developing a Forum for Students on Online Courses - sparqs
A tool developed by sparqs when undertaking consultancy work with Hibernia College in Ireland, to help staff and students to develop a strategy for representation for a student profile that is entirely blended learning and flexible with no central campus.
The work included a workshop on creating a student rep forum for the college. This involved using a series of headings with opposing pairs of statements, and asking participants to create new statements under each heading to reflect how they felt the student rep forum should work. This tool was developed out of the workshop.
Read more about the piece of work with Hibernia College in the case study featured in the sparqs guidance on Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning, published in June 2018.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University