Introduction to the course rep role - sparqs
sparqs has developed a simple three-slide presentation that introduces the course rep role. It explains:
- What the role involves.
- What you get out of doing the role.
- What to do if you are interested.
It can be customised for individual institutions, courses and so on, to be used in induction information or class talks. It can equip teaching staff to understand and convey the role of course rep to their classes in a way that is concise yet informative.
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University