Partnership and Representation Rainbow infographic - Robert Gordon University
The rainbow infographic is a simple but effective image that reinforces the concepts of representation and partnership. And it was produced through partnership too, as a team effort between rgu:union and their contacts within DELTA (the university’s Department for the Enhancement of Learning, Teaching and Access).
Arising from the rainbow imagery that has become a symbol of solidarity with NHS workers during the Covid-19 lockdown, the Steps to Success also allude to the rainbow-painted steps that appeared outside the Bon Accord centre in Aberdeen City Centre in early 2019.
Notice, too, that the seven exhortations or motivational statements take the initial letters R O Y G B I V of the rainbow (or, more scientifically, the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum!).
The final product was designed in-house at rgu:union, and has been shared directly with reps and across various social media platforms.
Any queries, please contact:
- Name: Emmanuel Akerele
- Role: President Education and Welfare, rgu:union
- Email: PresEW@rguunion.co.uk
- Student Learning Experience - sparqs
- Online Student Learning Experience Model - Perth College UHI
- Theory of partnership: Ladder of Citizen Participation - Sherry R Arnstein
- Understanding the SU's key relationships: The Cadogan Matrice
- Framework for the Development of Strong and Effective College Students
- Hearing the Student Voice Involving Students in Curriculum Design and Development - Various
- Engaging Students in Online Distance Learning - sparqs
- Grid for developing tools of feedback from students - sparqs
- A Student Engagement Framework for Scotland - sparqs and sector partners
- Student Representative Handbook - Robert Gordon University